- 24 Hour notice is required for all CANCELLATIONS or rescheduling.
LATE CANCELLATIONS and missed appointments will be charged.
- All Pilates sessions last 55 minutes.
- Studio instructors are subject to change without notice.
- Packages of sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- For safety reasons, clients are discouraged from using studio equipment without instructor’s supervision.
- Packages are non-transferable or refundable.
- West LA Pilates assumes no responsibility for the loss of or damage to any personal property belonging to a client while on the studio premises.
At your first session, you will be asked to sign a Waiver of Liability with the following Informed Consent:
“As a client of West LA Pilates, I have enrolled in a program of strenuous activity including, but not limited to, body conditioning machinery used during my workouts. I am aware, from my own knowledge and experience, that such activity can cause injury or other physical harm. Notwithstanding this knowledge, I have decided to enroll in this program and by so doing, I knowingly and voluntarily assume all the risk inherent in such a program. I do not hold West LA Pilates liable for any damage arising from personal injuries sustained in or about its premises.”