Whether it’s by car, bus, plane, or train, it’s important to keep your circulation flowing and maintain your posture while you travel! Check out these easy exercises to do while sitting during the next leg of our vacation journey!
- Sit up tall, knees hip width apart
- Engage your abs
- Exhale as you squeeze your lower glute muscles
(a.k.a. your butt cheeks)
Feel your body lift up from your seat to know you’re doing it right!
- Sit up tall, lengthen your lower back
- Engage your abs & lift your chest
- Press your hands on the top of your steering wheel or the seat-back in front of you
- Peel your shoulders open
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together and down
- Inhale, lift your chest
- Breathe and hold for 15 seconds
If you feel your mid to upper back engage, you’re strengthening your posture! Great job!