We don’t all have the ability to exercise at work, but Pilates can be done ANY WHERE! Got a Standing Desk? You’re already on the road to a healthier stronger you! Make the most of it by including this brief exercise to strengthen your hips and core and bring focus back to your day!
- Grow tall from your feet up through the crown of your head.
- Inhale, shift your weight back to your heels.
- Exhale, engage your abdominals, draw your pelvic floor in and up.
- Lift your right foot 1-2 inches off the floor, knee facing forward.
- Hug outer hips in toward your midline.
- Hold for 3 breaths.
- Release and switch sides.
- Repeat 3 times on each side.
- Be grateful for Pilates AND proud of yourself for using your time wisely!
Did that remind you how much you need to get back into exercising more?! Book a session today!