We may not have the ability to do a full workout at work, but Pilates can be done ANY WHERE! Here’s another quick exercise to strengthen the upper back to counteract the slouched posture we often find ourselves in: sitting at a desk hunched over the computer.
- Sit up tall, abs pulled in, gaze straight ahead
- Lift arms out to a “T” shape, palms up, thumbs back
- Neck long, engage your upper back
- Slowly pull your thumbs back
Feel the expansion across your chest & collar bones!
- Repeat 8-10 times.
- Complete 3 reps, be grateful for Pilates AND proud of yourself for using your time wisely!