We don't all have the ability to kill calories & workout while we work, but Pilates can be done ANY WHERE! Here's a quick exercise to strengthen your hips while sitting through that conference call that you would rather skip!
- Sit side saddle on the chair
- Sit up as tall as you can, feet on the floor
- Slowly twist toward the back of the chair
- Place one hand on either side of back of the chair
- Inhale, grow tall
- Exhale, twist
- Hold for three breaths
- Repeat, alternating, twice more on each side
Complete 3 reps, be grateful for Pilates AND proud of yourself for using your time wisely!